Monday, August 28, 2006

The Big Chicks

I thought it was time for you to meet our other chickens. The ones we got from my best friend Rita.
This is Bonnie. I think she needs prozac. She talks a lot to herself and suffers from anxiety. She doesn't lay any eggs. Her goal in life seems to be going to roost first. In the backgroung is Josephine(white), and Conager.




This is Ursula, unfortunately she is no longer with us. She is in the big chicken yard in the sky.


These three chickens are the best. Mrs. Chicken in the back, then Abigail, and Josephine. They are Americanas and lay green eggs. They are consistent layers.

There are two more Meg and Amy. They are white, but only Meg lays eggs. Amy just likes to sit in the laying boxes.
More later. Kelli

2 comments:

Hello, It's Louise. said...

oh... that's sad that ursula died...That is hilarious about Bonnie. It's cute that they each have personalities...

Nefelibata said...

Oh, my! I was just looking for random blogs and fortunately have found yours! What a nice blog, I must say! Such unique style, such soothing atmosphere... congratulations! I intend to return soon to see how your little chickens are passing! Best wishes!jc